Thursday, August 30, 2012

Introductions

Hey everyone! My name is Maggie Bold. I'm starting my sophomore year here at RIC as a nursing major. I haven't applied to the nursing program yet, but if all goes well in chem106 this semester I'll be applying for the spring! I have been wanting to take a women's studies class since I started, and was happy to find out that if fulfills the SB requirement for nursing. Over the summer I had the opportunity to participate in the 40 Days of Yoga for Personal Revolution program at a yoga studio in South Kingstown called All That Matters. I try to do yoga everyday, but hey, no one is perfect. I also hula hoop/hoop dance (whatever you want to call it), so you may see me playing around with EPIC in the quad from time to time. I lived in Providence last year, but now I'm living in SK at my parents house, and I have to say.. the commute isn't fun, but free food is great! I can't wait to get to know all of you in and outside of class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment